BREAKFAST





AAMIAINEN

&

BREAKFAST






These shiny mornings are inspiring me to create fresh & healthy breakfasts.

Have you already noticed the increased light?

I tend to wake up early and have my perfect cup of coffee

SPRING is definitely arriving!


<3

There are many  morning routines that are important to us and if something does not go as it used to it is a catastrophe.:P


Morning are very important to me & I want to start it just right.

I even want to have that Perfect Cup where the coffee tastes heavenly good!

Especially weekends are made for slow & long breakfast!




WHAT ARE THING THAT BRING JOY  TO YOUR MORNINGS & BREAKFASTS?


I would love to hear!

<3


















BREAKFAST RECIPE 


1 100% Rye Bread
1/2 Avocado
Sea Salt & Black Pepper
Fresh squeezed Lemon Juice

&

SMOOTHIE

1 Banana
100g Frozen Raspberries
1 Passion Fruit

&

1 Cup Of Coffee - Strong espresso



FINALIZED with some SPRING FLOWERS
<3




Enjoyable Sunday Morning!

Love,
- J -



Kommentit