CREATIVE BREAKFAST




BREAKFAST BOWL










I LOVE MORNINGS & BREAKFAST




That`s why I wanted to take part this creative competition


VOIMARUOKA BREKKIE BOWL MESTARI 2018




The idea is that you design a creative breakfast bowl where you use Voimaruoka Wholefood Protein Powder

Post it on Instagram #Voimaruokabrekkiebowl

You can also vote other Bowls

Three Bowls that get the most Likes get to the Final




Here is my Creation!

I wanted to get Creative & Try something different

My Favorite Flower is
KALLA
The Most Beautiful flower I Know


I used it as a BOWL for this Competition Recipe



BRIDAL BREAKFAST


Voimaruoka Kookos 360  / Wholefood Coconut 360 - Protein Powder


Frozen Strawberries


Frozen Raspberries


Half of Banana


Coconut Milk


Lemon


Ginger


Water









DECORATE WITH FROZEN RASPBERRIES & BLACKBERRIES




Give your vote to my BRIDAL BREAKFAST BOWL on Instagram & Create one yourself!



Have a Beautiful week!

Love, 
- J -









Kommentit