Made In Home - Peanut Butter

 
 
 

PEANUT BUTTER

 
 
 
 READY TO EAT THIS?
 
 
...WITH YOUR EYES
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

Fresh & Ready

Home Made Organic Peanut Butter





 



 


I store it in a jar in a room temperature or a freezer


 

 

 

Sprinkled with crushed Peanuts


 

 

 

Definitely worth of using a blender










 

Today`s Delicious Creation





STORY BEHIND:

Today`s Cravings!

Or Everyday`s cravings haha!

 

I was terrified when I noticed I did NOT have any PeanutButter left at home, only had some whole peanuts.

Not having a proper Food processor but only smoothie maker/blender made it kinda tricky.

 

But

When craving something so BAD

I gave it a try and My Patience!

 

I roasted the Peanuts on a frying pan and poured them into my blender.

 

EASY, I thought!

 

But no, Once the Peanuts have crushed into small pieces you have to stir them with a spoon every two seconds and turn the machine on and off..on and off.

(As the blade is too big to blend, it just begins blend the air in the end :D)

 

 Finally,

After 20 minutes or so it was ready for me to EAT!

 
 
 

Have a great start of the SUNNY week!

 
- J -

 




 


Kommentit