NutButters

Two  Delicious &  Only Two-Ingredient Recipes For you!


Enjoy!






Home .Made White & Light Tahini



Made of Only two ingredients:


Peeled SesameSeeds



&


Coconut Oil



Simple & Easy

Just Blend:

200 g Sesame seeds (peeled)

When the texture of the seeds is fine enough,

Add

~ 50 g Coconut Oil







Here`s Also Recipe for my PeanutButter I made earlier this week...


Chunky PeanutButter




After the Peanuts have been left aside to cool down I just literally smashed them in a minigrip bag and when small enough ( I left the texture CHUNKY) just add Coconut Oil



Only two easy ingredients:


120g Roasted Peanuts ( I roasted them on a frying pan)


&


15 g Coconut oil











Both are perfect as some energy-in-need Snack with Apples, veggies, fruits & berries,


Hint...I often enjoy them with cooked rice with a hint of salt, YUM!




Have a Lovely  Sunday evening!




- J -

Kommentit