ARCTIC in I love Me





ARCTIC in I Love Me






WILD FROM FINNISH WILDERNESS


* Created in collaboration with Arctic SuperFoods









Last weekend there was a Health & Wellbeing event I Love ME in Messukeskus, Helsinki.

Over 54 000 visitors in three days, even more than last year!

A great variety of services & products from different areas such as beauty, health, fashion, exercise, lifestyle..
You Name It!



This year there was a huge section for SUPERFOODS!

&

I was honored to be there with


100% Finnish Nature Arctic SuperFoods






It was great to notice that in Arctic SuperFoods`s Booth there were

mothers, workers, children, grandparents, people from different cultures & parts of the world


Making these snack bars suitable for Everybody


I was happy to see many mothers searching for healthier snacks for their children
and these bars offers just that


For my personal opinion I think they go well for those who do different sports

Offering sustainable energy source 




I´m also extra happy to see there is more & more 

PURE & NATURAL

snack options available





MUSTIKKA & KOIVUNLEHTI / BLUEBERRY & BIRCH LEAF


I think this was the most popular flavor this time


They were taken out of hands!:D







NUTRITION DENSE


FIBER & OMEGA -3 RICH




YOU FIND THESE SNACK BARS IN THREE ARCTIC FLAVORS



#1 WILD BLUEBERRY & BIRCH LEAF


#2 SEABUCKTHORN & SPRUCE SPROUT


#3 LINGONBERRY, CRANBERRY & NETTLE




In Addition these snack bars only include




HONEY

CARROT 

ROASTED FLAX

GLUTEN -FREE OATS

CANOLA OIL


Which make them




VEGAN

GLUTEN & DAIRY FREE

FREE FROM ADDITIVES

SUGAR FREE










EAGER HANDS WERE PICKING THESE TASTING SAMPLES FAST





If you missed I Love Me this time, Don`t Worry!


You can Find these COLORFUL & DELICIOUS Snack bars from many Stores/Markets Already!












Have a great week,

Love,
- J-






Kommentit