Christmas Brunch #2


I made this Big Smoothie Bowl for two persons to share together. It was perfect and definitely delicious!





In this smoothie Bowl I used


Lingonberries
Blueberries
Coconut Milk
Ginger
Lemon
Cinnamon


...




...


Topped it with these SUPERFOODS


Pomegranate Seeds
Goji Berries
Banana
Coconut Flakes
Hemp seeds
Flax seeds


AND First-time Home-made 100% Raw Chocolate


What a Treat it was for me and my mum


Avocado Toast Round 2,
Added Pomegranate seeds to give a hint of sweetness and color





This really became my favourite,
let`s see how long I can go with it,
It is soo good.and beautiful





Last but not Least I made Another bowl of Greens, I used the same base as Christmas Brunch #1 but added slight sweeteness and color By using some orange an pomegranate seeds on top




I Had wonderful Christmas (Mornings)




How was yours?


Love,


-J-








Kommentit